Return & Refund Policy
- PASE provides a 10 calendar day return on an item procured from our website, starting from the day you have received the item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the condition you have received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item must have either its receipt or proof of purchase with it.
- You will be provided with a Merchandise Return Number as reference for the return.
- Once PASE has received your item, you will be form ally informed that your item has been received. We will analyse your claim and inspect the item and immediately notify you of the status of your refund.
- If your return has been approved, PASE will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on the financial institution’s issuing policies.
- Should your return be unsuccessful, PASE will communicate with you as to our reasons.
- You will be held responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item in the event of an unsuccessful return claim.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of the shipping will be deducted from your refund claim.
- PASE cannot be held responsible or liable for goods damaged or lost in postage.
- It is your own responsibility to select insurance when procuring your item.